Promoting Social and Economic Rights
Equipping Men and Women and Promoting Citizens Rights
African Centre for Entrepreneurship and Information Development (ACEIDEV) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization committed to promoting social and economic rights, strengthening and developing entrepreneurship potentials in the society and also enhancing the production, dissemination and consumption of vital public information.
ACEIDEV duly registered under the Company and Allied Matters Act as a non-Profit Organization with the Registration number – CAC/IT/NO 80686 on September 7,2015.
ACEIDEV under her Good Governance Advocacy and Electoral Integrity Programme works to spur the citizens to advocate and make demand for good governance and engage the electoral process to ensure its transparent and respects the will of the people.
What Defines Us
To create a society where Social and Economic Rights are upheld to equip people develop their potentials for the benefit of all.
To be at the fore front of deploying all available resources to facilitate and promote social and economic rights in the society.
Integrity and uprightness in all our dealings as we enlighten the society and promote entrepreneurs.
Impact on the Civic Space
- Organizing Small Scale farmers into Cooperative Society to access agricultural loans from Government.
- Reducing incidents of electoral violence in Nasarawa State during the 2019 General Elections through collaborations with traditional, religious institutions and community based organizations.
- Provide trainings for partner organisations and allies to deepen the gains of democracy.
Impact at the grass root
- Provide trainings for Nigerian Civil Society Organization’s election observers.
- Training of grassroots organizations in adopting the Situation Room model for Local Government elections in Plateau State for Action Aid Nigeria.
- Training and Designing of Election on election observation Handbook for Youth Alert Foundation for 2019 General Elections.
ACEIDEV Skill acquisition Programs, Trainings for youths, women and unemployed. For empowerment and capacity building for all. An innovative project for Better Nigeria. With new dimensions from the usual norms.