Promoting Social and Economic Rights
Equipping Men and Women and Promoting Citizens Rights
What We Do
Provide trainings, capacity buildings information disemmination for youths, women, traders, farmers in small, medium and large scale corporations.
ACEIDEV source information for reproduction. Extensive work in brought to bear to reproduce the information to encourage readership and understanding.
ACEIDEV galvanize the people to demand for inclusivity of citizens at the grassroots in governance and any issues that concerns them, throughout the electoral process.
ACEIDEV strategically works with organizations, coalitions and groups, on election engagements, citizens and party members or appointed government officials to ensure credibility.
Organizing and empowering small and medium scale traders, farmers and its likes through Cooperatives societies and schemes and supports from international organisations.
The Centre carries out survey, research, consultancy, for private and public institutions on governance, human and economic rights, election, and entrepreneurship.
African Centre for Entrepreneurship and Information Development (ACEIDEV) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization committed to promoting social and economic rights, strengthening and developing entrepreneurship potentials in the society and also enhancing the production, dissemination and consumption of vital public information.
ACEIDEV duly registered under the Company and Allied Matters Act as a non-Profit Organization with the Registration number – CAC/IT/NO 80686 on September 7,2015.
ACEIDEV under her Good Governance Advocacy and Electoral Integrity Programme works to spur the citizens to advocate and make demand for good governance and engage the electoral process to ensure its transparent and respects the will of the people.
Impact on the Civic Space
- Organizing Small Scale farmers into Cooperative Society to access agricultural loans from Government.
- Reducing incidents of electoral violence in Nasarawa State during the 2019 General Elections through collaborations with traditional, religious institutions and community based organizations.
- Provide trainings for partner organisations and allies to deepen the gains of democracy.
Impact at the grass root
- Provide trainings for Nigerian Civil Society Organization’s election observers.
- Training of grassroots organizations in adopting the Situation Room model for Local Government elections in Plateau State for Action Aid Nigeria.
- Training and Designing of Election on election observation Handbook for Youth Alert Foundation for 2019 General Elections.